Today is Earth Day! Naturally, I'm acknowledging the event by taking public transportation, donating to a favorite environmental cause, and shopping. Regarding the later, here are 8 favorite looks from up-and-coming eco-friendly athletic/leisure lines that are as stylish and functional as they are carbon-neutral.
Of course, the most environmentally-conscious thing to do is not shop new items at all ever, but good luck selling that idea to a marketer!
Click pics to move the carousel above, and find all shopping details below.
- AEANCE Women's Wind Jacket, $430
Made with Ecorepel fabric treatment at Bluesign-certified European factories
- Moonchild Yoga Wear Naomi Levitate Leggings, approx. $115
Crafted in Italy from certified eco-friendly fabrics
- Alternative Apparel Powder Puff T-Shirt, $38
Crafted from the brand's signature Eco Jersey material
- Prancing Leopard Carmague Fitness Jumpsuit, $119
Made in Europe from organic cotton
- Baserange Two-Tone Cotton-Blend Soft-Cup Bra, $80
Built of super-soft organic cotton crepe
- Simulacra Sleeveless Hoodie, $78
Constructed of organic cotton and recycled poly terry in New York City
- Tasc Performance Bandana-Print Gaiter, $30
Constructed from Tasc's trademark organic cotton-and-bamboo blend
- Outdoor Voices Merino Crewneck Sweatshirt, $110
Knitted from ethically-sourced, all-natural French merino wool