Last Friday, I discovered a Juice Press around the corner from my workplace... and one down the street from my yoga studio... and another just a block from home. Safe to say that from now on I will literally put all my money where my mouth is. In the spirit of nutrition--because Juice Press is good clean, vegan, usually raw, always expensive nutrition--this week's reading list is all about the edible stuff.
- Vogue answers the great coffee v. tea debate.
- Eater explains the magic (and mayhem) behind viral food trends
- According to Capital New York, restaurants in NYC may soon be required to post carb counts
- WSJ shares two delicious (and good-for-you) muffin recipes from famed bakery Morning Glory
- Self debunks the apple cider vinegar detox myth.