When Jennifer Bandier opened her eponymous boutique in Southampton two summers ago, I bet she never imagined how big it would get. I certainly didn't see it coming, but thank God for e-commerce, NYC pop-ups, and a string of high-profile fitness events. Now Bandier (pronounced BAN-DEE-ER, not à la Francais) is the last word in high-end activewear, stocking brands we all love, like Nike and Adidas by Stella McCartney, and brands we didn't know we love, like Alala, the Upside, and MICHI.
Bandier.com currently boasts an impressive sale collection, so I thought I'd share some favorite pieces. (Clicky the picky to view all.)
See something you like? Act fast before it disappears.
- Varley Margot Snake Crop in Granite. Was $50. Now $35.
- MICHI Supernova Legging in Ocean Blue/Black. Was $180. Now $107.
- L'urv Feel the Love Sweater in Black. Was $105. Now $63.
- L'urv Get Me a Juice Top in Black/White. Was $84. Now $50.40
- Norma Kamali Turtleneck Zip Jacket in Paint Dots. Was $260. Now $156.